Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Data collecting


Why I need to carry out primary/secondary research both Qualitative and quantitative.

Primary data is data collected personally.
Secondary data is data collected by a previous source and used again.
Qualitative data is questions/research collected which is very open ended and free to be opinionated.
Quantitative data is questions/research collected that is very closed ended and is used to collect specific parts of data fast and in a large quantity.

I need to collect primary data to make sure is not biased is anyway and also to get updated results on my questionnaire.

I need to collect secondary data to back up the results I find on my primary data.

I need to collect qualitative data to have a broader idea of data.

I need to collect quantitative data to back up the qualitative data and have an idea of the amount of publicity entailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment