The differences between
the English and the Welsh.
BBCThree. (Ten Mins approx.)
In the documentary I
will explain the differences even though this sounds pretty basic, it isn’t.
Being next-door neighbours in the United Kingdom they may as well be worlds
apart. I am going to use my own experience and why I moved to Wales entwined
with the differences I have found.
I am to interview
different ages, ethnic and religious people who have lived in a previous place
to Wales. With their views and also one of people who have lived in Wales all
of their lives I am going to create the building blocks on why some rumours
exist. Mainly focussing on England and Wales I do intend to include other
places. I am going to have footage of the Rhondda (South Wales) and Darlington
(North-east England) to display the differences. Using myself as a pinpoint I
am going to evolve the documentary around my specific experiences. At first it
is going to mostly differences between the two. Then gradually it will move
towards the more society driven views such as economy, education, religion and politics,
then a look back on the history of the two specific places to provide contrast
of the two. The Documentary will contain different variations of footage.
Including Archived, Animation, Reconstructions and interviews. These will all
mould the story into something fun and interesting to watch instead of a list
of things told in drowned manner. I will visit places in both towns to compare the two.
The filmmaker, myself,
will take part in the footage. I will be the main focus of the documentary
giving my views and opinions directly to the camera whenever I feel fit. I will
do any narrating. Mostly I will also shoot the Film, the animation will be by
me and the archived footage will be collected personally. Interviews will be
Question to answer based. As in you will hear me asking the question so the
audience will know directly what is going on and direct the though to the
question themselves. I will interview people I know personally who have moved
from other places to Wales. The animation will be made by me and included
whenever and wherever. Some mocking. Some real.
This Film will explore
the differences between the English and the Welsh. Current life styles and
politics in the United Kingdom right now will affect the audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment